Who Is This Document For
Why It's Worth Reading
You get a comprehensive comparison on developers pool, average cost, skill level, time zone differences and other important factors to consider while hiring remote developers.
The research includes an unbiased and relevant assessment of the dedicated React.js developers market, structured in one file for your convenience.
All the data is based on publicly available studies. Each chapter includes a reference to the study that was used.
You get an overall ranking of 64 countries and 7 regions based on 8 criteria to help you in making the most optimal decision.
Table of Contents
- Who is this document for
- Why we decided to create this document
- Factors we considered to determine the best countries
- How the data were calculated
- What the colour of the country on the map means
- Countries under the study
- Time zone difference
- Developers pool
- Average cost of developers
- Skill level of React.js developers
- English level of developers
- Culture differences in countries
- Ease of doing business ranking
- Political stability
- Overall ranking of countries
- Countries ranking on regions
- Top 10 countries for different needs
Take a look inside